We should all be connected

a month + tax
no credit check, no term contract, no installation fee, 10Mbps, In-home WiFi included

The affordable way to expand your opportunities at home.

Internet access at home provides you with a wealth of online information from the convenience of your home. Whether you need healthcare information or educational resources, a connection brings you access and opportunity. Internet Essentials from Comcast brings affordable internet home so you can do more. You may qualify if you receive HUD housing assistance.

Eligible Individuals can get a desktop or laptop computer for $149.99 (+ tax)

Getting a computer you can afford in your home is easy once you're approved for Internet Essentials.

  • Microsoft Office
  • Norton™ Security Suite
  • A 90-day Warranty

Do You Qualify?

See below for additional eligibility criteria. If you’re still not sure just give us a call and we can help: 1-(855)-847-3356

ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS: Must receive HUD housing assistance such as Public Housing, Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8 Vouchers) or Multifamily Vouchers (Project-Based Section 8).
Must not have outstanding debt to Comcast that is less than a year old. Individuals with outstanding debt more than one year old may still be eligible.
Must live in an area where Comcast Internet service is available but not have subscribed to it within the last 90 days.
VERIFYING ELIGIBILITY You may be eligible for Internet Essentials if you receive HUD housing assistance such as Public Housing, Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8 Vouchers) or Multifamily Assistance (including Project-Based Section 8 and 202/811). Applicants must present a copy of one of the following items from the current or previous year: their residential lease agreement (including the Section 8 Tenancy Addendum if applicable), Tenant Income Certification (TIC) form, voucher form, rent statement, rent letter, Family Report (form 50058), “Lease Up” document, Tenant Eligibility and Rent Procedures document (form 50059), or Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) contract. The document(s) must be on an official form or letterhead and include your name, address, and the name of the local Public Housing Authority or the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Applicants can request a copy of the relevant documentation from their local Public Housing Authority or their property owner/manager.

Not Sure if You Qualify?

Call us at 1-(855)-847-3356 and we'll let you know.